Instant quote Insurance Fort Wayne, TL

House InsuranceHome Insurance

Anybody that owns a home and has a mortgage is required to have home insurance. If you're in the process of buying a home, you'll need to bring proof of home insurance with you to closing. In either case, you don't want to pay too much for your home insurance. You want value for what you're paying though.

We're independent insurance agents, and we live and work in Indiana. Because we're independent agents, we're not tied to any single insurance company. We're connected with multiple insurance companies that compete to get your home insurance dollars.

If the cable guy falls off of his ladder because of your loose gutter, or the pizza delivery kid falls from your loose front step, who are you going to look to when their attorney sends the hospital bills to you? These would probably be covered risks under your homeowners coverage. If so, your insurer would process the claim, retain attorneys to represent you if necessary, and pay any bodily injury settlement or verdict up to the limits of your policy.

That home insurance policy also covers your home and possessions from hazards like fire or explosion. It's probably going to cost more money to rebuild your home than you paid for it. We can arrange guaranteed replacement coverage so you can rebuild. Your insurer will even cover temporary housing while your home is being rebuilt. For any particularly valuable personal property, we can arrange special endorsements for repair or replacement of those items too.

Whether you're closing on a new home or just window shopping and trying to save some money on home insurance, get an online quote from us, call us or just stop in. We're pleased to talk with you. You'll be happy that you contacted us.